Monday, December 3, 2012

Creation of Me



This is just the three generations that led to the creation of me. I am actually one of 3 children that my mother had. I have an older sister named Jennifer Lynne Rock and a younger brother named Kent Alan Burlingame. My sister and I are both married with no children. My husband’s name is Andrew Mason and her husband is James Rock.

My father, Don, was one of two children, with his older brother Bruce Burlingame. My paternal grandfather was one of fifteen children (this is why it began to become complicated) and my paternal grandmother was one of eight children. Since my family commonly used same names between the generations it was difficult to figure out who was directly related to someone else. My great grandmother Catherine Sporck’s family can be traced back all the way to the 1490s. My great grandfather Edward Tischler can be traced by only one more generation to his father Jan Tisler who was from Hungary. My great grandmother Ethel does not have much information that can be found relating to further generations. My great grandfather Elvin’s family can be traced to our original descendant here which was Roger Burlingame in 1650.

 My mother, Cheryl, was one of three children. She has an older brother named Norman Miller and a younger brother named Lawrence Miller. My maternal grandmother was one of two children with her younger sister Jackie. M y grandmother was born to Jeannie Ward and a man with the last name of Wayne. She was then adopted by Frank Ward. My maternal grandfather was one of three children. His father was Lawrence Miller and his mother’s name is unknown to the remaining family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment